Easy Coffee Recipes
Here are some favorite coffee recipes you can try:
- 1 cup of strong black coffee
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 shot of whisky
- 1 small carton of double cream
- Poor coffee into a wine glass until just over half full.
- Stir in sugar until disolved.
- Mix in whisky.
- Place a teaspoon upside down just above the coffee and slow poor the cream onto the spoon. The cream should then float on top of the coffee, making a lay about half an inch thick or so.
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1/2 cup of espresso
- 2 tbsp Brandy
- 2 tbsp Dark Creme de Cacao
- 2 tbsp White Rum
- Whisk the half and half in a small saucepan on high until it starts to froth.
- Split espresso into two cups.
- Divide the Brandy and Creme de Cacao into each cup.
- Pour the half and half into each cup.
- Sweeten with sugar.
- 1 pot of fresh brewed coffee
- Ice cubes
- Brew the coffee. Add sugar if you prefer.
- Pour coffee into a carafe, leave to cool for an hour and then cool in a refrigerator for another two hours.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes, then coffee and add milk to taste.
- Stir and serve.
These two recipes are merely to give you ideas on creative ways in which to use coffee. Only your imagination can hold you back.